Can I request a refund online?

Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp, program or membership must complete the Canton Township Camps, Programs, and Memberships Withdrawal/Refund Request Form online or stop by the Summit on the Park front desk. 

Canton Leisure Services is committed to providing the highest quality camps, programs and memberships for the Canton Community. If after purchasing a camp or program and you are not satisfied with the level of service and/or quality, you may complete this form in the time period specified in the form.

Show All Answers

1. Will I be charged a fee to register online?
2. How do I obtain a user name and password?
3. What is CivicRec?
4. How can I find my password?
5. Can I use my credit voucher online?
6. How do I know if I qualify for the resident rate?
7. How do I obtain a receipt?
8. What credit cards are accepted?
9. Who can I email for online registration information?
10. Can I transfer classes online?
11. Can I make a partial payment online?
12. What do I do if my email address or other pertinent information has changed?
13. What should I bring the first day of class?
14. How do I register if I don't have or choose not to use a credit card?
15. How do I make sure my credit card has not been charged if I decide not to register?
16. What if I am not a resident of Canton?
17. Can I request a refund online?
18. If there is no space online for a particular class, how can I be placed on a waiting list?
19. How can I confirm that I am enrolled in a particular class?